Saturday, October 15, 2022

October 15--What is Reality Anyway?

Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality. 
--Nikos Kazantzakis

    I'm on my second visit to see my new grandson. During the first visit, at one week old, he was crying a lot. Coming from mama's womb into this monstrous strange world, who wouldn't cry a lot?!?! Now at almost two months old, he's a much happier baby. I've seen his smiles for the first time. Total heart meltdown!!! 
    Much has changed relative to babies since we had our sons 30+ years ago. The gadgets, procedures, even extensive immunizations among the family members--it's a new reality that I get to learn and adapt to. I think it is quite important to ask questions so that I can adjust my eyes and understanding to the new baby reality. 
    More cuddles ahead!
        Leta

From yesterday's beautiful around-the-lake hike

No comments:

Post a Comment