Friday, July 1, 2022

July 1--Today's Adventure

Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and to take as a gift whatever the day brings forth.  --Horace

    Yippee!!! The theme for July in "Daily Gratitude" is adventure, one of my favorite things. (ICYMI, my latest travel adventure (beach and baseball) is recounted in the June 10-27 posts.)
    I had another first in life yesterday. I witnessed a hole-in-one. My cart partner teed off on #12 at Auburn Hills, and we all agreed that her shot would put her in a good spot on the green. We did not see the ball go in the hole. She discovered it when she couldn't find her ball, and finally looked in the hole. Yelling, hopping around, hugs and shots (alcohol) ensued. It was her THIRD hole-in-one. "Please, golf gods, let me have one before I die!" 
    More fun on the way,
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment