Thursday, June 30, 2022

June 30--Beauty Everywhere

At some point in life the world's beauty becomes enough. You don't need to photograph, paint or even remember it. It is enough.  --Toni Morrison

    Can you remember all the beautiful things you've seen in this world? I certainly can't. I have been to many places and have seen all sorts of beauty. I do take photos, but at some point I say to myself that I don't want to look through my camera lens--I want to just take it in and enjoy where I am in the moment. 
    One aspect of the world's beauty is its humans--all shapes, sizes, and colors. I enjoy people-watching, appreciating the variety, and reminding myself that we are all doing our best to thrive in this life. I would add that the beach, where I recently spent time, is an excellent place to people-watch. 
    Closing out June and its theme of beauty,
        Leta

Japanese Friendship Garden, Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment