Saturday, July 9, 2022

July 9--BIG!

The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark. 
--John Muir

    Yes, yes, yes! I've been to various parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, Central America, Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and many parts of the United States. As much of the world as I have seen, I still want to see lots more, and there is plenty more to see. It is curious to me that some folks are afraid to travel. I offer my inspiration that it is bad business to kill the tourists, so countries generally discourage that. Anyway, I'd rather die on an adventure than when sitting bored at home!
    Our Creative Source, maker of our world, is big, too. Here's a fun quote from Robert Fulghum:
Arguing whether or not a God exists is like fleas arguing whether or not the dog exists. Arguing over the correct name of God is like fleas arguing over the name of the dog. And arguing over whose notion of God is correct is like fleas arguing over who owns the dog. 
    We have unending opportunities to explore our world and Creator. To infinity and beyond!
        Leta

Alan Seeger Natural Area, central PA

No comments:

Post a Comment