Thursday, July 21, 2022

July 21--Binge on Life

Life itself is the proper binge.  --Julia Child

    I can just hear Ms. Child's squeaky voice and see her joyful enthusiasm while cooking (and eating). I've had more than my share of binges (think "Thin Mints"), and I agree--it is much better to binge on life than on food or any other substance. I know from experience that if one is bingeing on a substance, one is most definitely missing out on life. 
    I'm in Colorado, bingeing on mountain scenery and fun family time. Despite the heat, golfing will ensue. Because of the heat, pool time will follow. The grandbaby in Mama's belly is quite active and getting ready to make his or her entrance into the world soon. 
    Life rocks in every way!
        Leta

Along an oft-driven road near Fort Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment