Friday, September 27, 2024

September 27--So How Do You Really Feel?!?!

Patience is always rewarded and romance is always round the corner! 
--Ayn Rand

    Being a die-hard Cubs fan, I know patience! Romance around the corner? I'm not holding my breath on that one. 
    Anyway, the Cubs are officially NOT in the playoffs and the remaining few games are rather meaningless. The banter between my two favorite announcers, Jim Deshaies and Boog Sciambi, gets fairly random and off-track. In a recent game, they mentioned someone who routinely hands out business cards that say "Stop Talking" and "Don't Care." That got a laugh out of me so I googled it, and it is a thing--goofy business cards. I can think of plenty of times in my life where I would have loved to hand over a "stop talking" card. 
    Right now I could use one that says, "It seems you enjoy being a hypocrite." 
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment