Friday, September 20, 2024

September 20--In Between

Honor the space between no longer and not yet.  --Nancy Levin

    Wow, I feel like this has been the story of my life the past couple of years. I can't say that I've done a good job of "honoring" the space, and it surely has been a roller coaster. The space was a pit of depression for a long while. This calendar year has been much better as I set a couple of intentions which have ultimately "honored the space between."
    I see this quote also applying at a macro level, wherein the patriarchal old-white-male-dominated society is no longer working and is dying a very loud kicking-and-screaming death. We don't have a clear picture of what is to come, yet I feel hopeful. 
    This is certainly an interesting "space" to live in!!
        Leta
Stonehenge, October 2023...
Where the "space between" is very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment