Wednesday, September 4, 2024

September 4--Go Outside!

Know your own happiness. You want nothing but patience--or give it a more fascinating name, call it hope.  --Jane Austen

    "Hope" sits better in my psyche than "patience." I am hopeful, but thoughts of patience make me realize how impatient I usually am. 
    I had the most wonderful experience on Labor Day morning. I took my yoga mat and MELT roller out on our deck and practiced. It was a lovely, cool, sunny morning with just a light breeze. There was birdsong and insect chatter. Distant traffic noise was picking up. The garden is lovely, especially our wildly exuberant volunteer sunflowers (see below). I even enjoyed my artwork as five of my barn quilts are hanging on our back yard shed. Practicing on the deck is a treat I shall repeat with our lovely fall weather coming on. 
    Consider your options--maybe a change is in good order today!
        Leta
Too full of flowers to stay upright!

No comments:

Post a Comment