Monday, September 9, 2024

September 9--Wonders!

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.  --Carl Sagan

    Consider our Universe--apparently infinite in every way, thereby giving us unlimited exploration and learning opportunities. And right where you are, your own body, is the same--an unending learning opportunity. Certainly science has discovered much about our universe and the human body, but there is still much more that we don't know. 
    I realize that Carl Sagan was the really-big-picture-Universe guy. But I have opened up a new world for myself with the simple idea of painting clay pots, combining my love of painting and plants. I googled "painted clay pots" and an incredible array of ideas scrolled before me. I even ordered some holographic glitter paints (which excite me to no end--I LOVE sparkles!!). Stay tuned for pot #2. (Pot #1 photo is on Sept 2 post.)
    There are always new worlds to explore if we remain open.
        Leta
Sparkles!!! 😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment