Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September 25--Just Wondering

Be worthy, love, and love will come.  --Louisa May Alcott

    Having love requires being love. It's simple but not always easy. 
    I have just passed two milestones. On September 23, two years ago, my S-I-L Sue died suddenly and unexpectedly. Then on September 24, both my parents made their transitions. My mom passed in 1979 and my dad in 2000. I suspect you can see why September has been a challenging month for me!
    These milestones had me pondering the afterlife which generated some silly thoughts and questions. Note that I don't believe in any such entity as hell. It's all heaven, but I'm thinking my idea of heaven may be different from yours. How do we recognize each other? I want to look like my younger, healthiest self, not older me. I've read via near-death-experiences (NDE) that we are greeted on the other side by loved ones who passed before. There are some of those that I really don't care to see. Are spouses reunited? I love my husband dearly, but with eternity and an infinite number of souls to choose from, I want to consider other possibilities. Are we still female or male? When do we get to organize coming back into another life? It's all a great-fun mystery!
     Willing to wait a long while for the answers!!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment