Sunday, September 1, 2024

September 1--Patience, NOW!

That is happiness; to be dissolved into something complete and great. When it comes to one, it comes as naturally as sleep.  --Willa Cather

    The theme in "Daily Love" for September is patience.  Are you kidding me?!?!?! I have another grandbaby on the way mid-month. I stayed calm through August but there's no stopping me now--I can hardly wait for the call!! Even the parents don't know if the new little one is a boy or a girl. I love surprises!
    Jittery excitement aside, I enter September with some trepidation. I love autumn and cooler temperatures. Gardening becomes pleasurable again. Simulated patient work is resuming. Yet I've had 95% of my rough spots in life in September, so I'm always a little wary. I am determined, focusing on my intentions, to make this a good month. And how could it be otherwise with a new grandbaby arriving!?!? And I'm starting the month with pool fun and game-playing with friends. 
    With patience, September shall flow with ease and grace.
        Leta
?????? 😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment