Friday, September 13, 2024

September 13--SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.  --A. A. Milne

    And babies leave the womb when they are darn good and ready!
    I now have a no-doubt precocious grandbaby #2, a boy!!!! Luca is a big brother now. Will he want to keep his new little brother around? Time will tell. 
    The newest little godling in our family is Remy Quinn Hardin, born on September 11, on my mother's birthday. My mother's name was Madeline, and she passed in 1979, so she never got to see her two grandsons delivered by me. She was there last night at the birth though, because my son told me their first nurse's name was Madeline. Mom wanted to help her great-grandson into the world. How cool is that!?!?!?!
    Remy weighed in at 7lb, 11oz. According to his dad, Remy is perfect. Well, of course he is!! I've seen a couple photos so far, and I would wholeheartedly agree. Remy's mom did an excellent job raising him from an embryo and bringing him into the world for us.
    We will go see Remy and family in a couple weeks after things have settled down a bit. 
    Happy Grammie!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment