Monday, February 6, 2023

February 6--The Mother of Us All

Mother is the home we come from. She is nature, soil, ocean.  --Erich Fromm

    We drove through miles and miles of Kansas wheat fields on our way home from Colorado. I love looking across those fields and seeing just the faintest hint of green popping through the rich soil of Mother Earth. 
    Though it is winter-time in Colorado, we had two lovely, sunny, warm days out there wherein we could sit outside at the local breweries in the afternoons and enjoy friends, family and beers. What a treat for February! 
    Here's another one in the "great business names" category: I saw a semi while driving home with the company name "Haulin' Assets." 😉😉
    Today I head back to tax work, but only 20 hours a week this year. My brother has Covid on top of several other serious health issues. My anxiety level is mounting by the minute, so I'm off to swim to calm myself down. 
    Happy Monday?!?!
        Leta
Our Mother's beauty in Jamaica

No comments:

Post a Comment