Wednesday, February 22, 2023

February 22--SISTERS!!!

For there is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather.  --Christina Rossetti

    As I sit by the pool this morning, the early fog has been burned away by our magnificent sun (Astronomy Picture of the Day below). Soon I will be in the bathtub-warm water by my side 😀
    Sisters!!! I am currently having fun with three soul sisters, and yesterday was a heavenly day of relaxation. We lazed in the pool, went out for a Thai feast at lunch, and finished off the day playing Rummikub. Game-playing is a huge source of laughter and bitch-calling amongst this bunch.
    Today we move on from the home (resort!) of one to the home of another further east in Florida. It is winter back home, so I am most grateful to be closer to our sun!
    Onward,
           Leta

Note the size of Earth
in the upper right corner

Soul Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment