Saturday, December 3, 2022

December 3--Serenity Abounds

Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is. 
--Thomas Szasz

    I'm in Jamaica, arriving last night after a LONG, crowded trip. Friday night is "Beach Party" night, so the buffet and band were moved out on the beach, and our table was about 20 feet from the ocean. I doubt that there will be much boredom here--it's all serenity to me! Already this morning I've done a 24-lap swim. It is such a treat to swim under the brilliant blue sky 😀😀
    I am not having much luck with internet service here, so postings may be sporadic. 
    Below is one of the interesting sights in the Atlanta airport. There is also a display case of old lunch boxes. 
    More tomorrow, maybe, 
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment