Friday, December 2, 2022

December 2--Woohoo!

We are happy when for everything inside us there is a corresponding something outside us.  --W. B. Yeats

    I must confess that I have no clue what Yeats means by that statement. I am happy because today I get to return to Jamaica for 11 days in paradise. I have a desire to travel (inside) and a trip now happening (outside). Maybe that's the idea? 
    Anyway, I am not sure that I want to return to writing the blog. I do look forward to lying in the hammock on our balcony overlooking the ocean and chillin' with my thoughts and Chromebook. So we shall see how things go. 
    Safe travels for me, inside and outside!
        Leta
I had the colors of the Jamaican flag--
black, green and yellow--
put in my hair. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment