Saturday, December 24, 2022

December 24--Christmas Eve Stories

The universe is made up of stories, not atoms.  --Muriel Rukeyser

    Ain't that the truth! We each reside in our own little universe that is created from the stories we have made up. Life on Mother Earth is our universes intersecting. Of course, one of the most famous stories of all time happened on Christmas Eve.
    My story for this Christmas Eve is hanging with Barney, writing and enjoying my morning coffee with Bailey's Irish Cream. Maybe I will go for a swim. I'll watch the Chiefs game later. My husband is in Missouri visiting his family. I pre-planned a Christmas Eve treat--there is a piece of carrot cake awaiting me in the fridge. I cannot recall a time when I was alone on Christmas Eve. I must say that my story on this is that I do not like it, but I will suck it up, put on my big-girl panties, and make the best of it. 
    Merry Christmas Eve!
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment