Monday, December 26, 2022

December 26--Onward

Woke up, it was a Chelsea morning, and the first thing that I knew 
There was milk and toast and honey and a bowl of oranges, too. 
--Joni Mitchell

    Woke up, and thank the heavens, Christmas is over! Christmas 2022 was a GIANT "pothole" in life for me, very different from decades of Christmases past. My wise yoga teacher Ana Forrest said, "Never waste a good trigger." If something causes one to grow/expand/release, dive in! Actually, the past four months have been loaded with triggers, including Christmas, and I can say confidently that I did not waste any of them!
    Will this 2022 change make future Christmases easier? I don't know. I don't even know if I have any more Christmases in this lifetime. None of us can be sure of that. But I am ready to move on to 2023. There are adventures to be planned!
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment