Tuesday, December 13, 2022

December 13--Paradise Ending

Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time.  --Hermann Hesse

    Today is our "return home" day. I will be retreating to that sanctuary often today to bring peace with me as we move through bus travel, airports, customs, flights, etc. 
    Yesterday was our last full day here. After an early breakfast, my roomie and I enjoyed a two-hour vegetation tour of the property. There are 72 different kinds of palm trees alone. I will be sharing photos over the next few days. 
    I did my last lap swim, making for a total of seven miles while I was here. Then it was off to the beach for another wonderful sunny afternoon. Smoke from a local fire gave us the best sunset of the trip. Our final supper together at Lemongrass was yet another blessing of the day. 
    Beam me up, Scottie!
        Leta
        


No comments:

Post a Comment