Friday, October 29, 2021

October 29--I am ________.

When what we are is what we want to be, that's happiness.  --Malcolm Forbes

    "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I consider that a perfectly valid question whether one is 4, 14, 44, 64 or 84 years old. 
    I am the following things that I want to be: useful, healthy, caring lovingly for myself and others, a dog-owner, a mother, a wife, active, a "numbers nerd," a teacher, in recovery (from addiction), loved, loving, a world traveler--I'll spare you a longer list. I am happy. 
    Yet... there are other things I'd like to be--a decent golfer, thinner--well, heck, I can't think of anything else except... I REALLY want to be a grandmother. If that happens, my high level of happiness is gonna blast off the charts 😉😉
    Lovin' life,
        Leta
A glorious fall morning in Wellington, CO


No comments:

Post a Comment