Friday, October 1, 2021

October 1--Good People

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  --Marcel Proust

    October's theme in "Daily Joy" is fulfillment. As I have lived more years, I have become more aware of time and how I want to spend mine. I want to spend it with people I enjoy. I want to be useful. I want to live at a relaxed pace. I want to travel. 
    I have many folks in my life who support and expand my happiness. I learn from them. They inspire me. We have fun together. Laughter blesses and heals us. Our souls blossom together.
    I can recall some folks who did not make me happy. I no longer hang with them, and I do not miss them. If a relationship does not bring each party joy, then it is a waste of time for both. We intuitively know when interactions are not satisfying--we've all been preyed upon by "energy suckers."  
    I am very grateful for the many friends and family members who bring joy to my life. The best thing we can do is let our special people know how much we appreciate them.
    Thank you for reading!
        Leta

Blossoms at the San Diego Farmers' Market


No comments:

Post a Comment