Monday, October 11, 2021

October 11--Care for Another

If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded. 
--Maya Angelou

    What would my life have been without my husband and sons to love? I've said many times that the raising of two good humans has made my life a success, and Ms. Angelou would have agreed. Everything else I have accomplished is bonus. We are made to love, it is our very essence. Using what we are--love--permeating our DNA--fulfills our lives and enriches others in unknowable ways. That is success.
    Our family is grieving the passing of my sister-in-law after a long experience with cancer. She was an enthusiastic, creative, warm, caring woman, beloved by her four children, many grandchildren and extended family. With her big caring heart, she most definitely succeeded! Thank you, Mickey!
        Leta





No comments:

Post a Comment