Thursday, January 4, 2024

January 4--Doing One's Part

Each one of us matters, has a role to play, and makes a difference. Each one of us must take responsibility for our own lives, and above all, show respect and love for living things around us, especially each other.  --Jane Goodall

    I participated on New Year's Day in an intention-setting workshop led on Zoom by my friend, Sonya Nelson. She gave us three questions to ponder to come up with our intentions. (See Dec 28 post.) Of course, I wrote too many at first. Looking at my list, I whittled it down to two; if those manifest, it will likely include the remaining ones. My two "umbrella" intentions for the year are these: 

Stay healthy and active.
Encourage and allow myself to be a happy human. 

    I have listed these in bold in a place where I will see them each morning as I do my spiritual practice. 
    So far, so good, four days into 2024!
        Leta

Painting progress...
ART MATTERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment