Friday, January 12, 2024

January 12--Words of Wisdom

All I'm saying is, kindness don't have no boundaries.  --Kathryn Stockett

    I have come across two additional quotes to share with my blog readers. The first is for a chuckle to brighten your day. It was expressed by Stephen Bardo announcing the Penn State v. Northwestern basketball game from Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA: 

It is so quiet in here you can hear people change their minds.

    The second quote was the absolute bulls-eye describing the angst I have been through the last 16 months. It is an utterance of Jiddu Krishnamurti:

The primary cause of disorder in ourselves is the seeking of reality promised by another. 

    I'm going to spare myself the gory details of writing any more about my disappointment. I am making a determined effort with my 2024 intentions to pull myself out of that disorder. 
    Lesson learned, I truly do hope, 
        Leta

Not one of mine, darn it! Artist unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment