Friday, January 26, 2024

January 26-- Displaying Your Best

You your best thing... You are.  --Toni Morrison

    I must share the "Note from the Universe"  by Mike Dooley from Jan 25:

Perception Management for Very Advanced Souls:

The next time someone upsets you, think, "Thanks for pointing out that I've begun depending on your approval. Time I lose the expectations."
And the next time someone doesn't take your view into account, think, "That's okay, I was once like that."
And if someone steals from you, think, "It was nothing, my supply is the Universe."
Or lies to you, think, "I'm sorry you feel that need.
Violates you, "All for my growth and glory."
Is rude to you, "Cheer up, dear soul, it'll be okay."
Judges you, "Thanks for sharing your truth."
Drives by you like a bat out of hell, "Be careful, my friend. You’re loved."
And the next time someone greets you with a smile, smile back, like you're sharing a secret.

Headmaster,
The Universe 

    This presents quite a challenge, huh?
        Leta

We have had lots of gloomy, rainy, gray days,
so I am dreaming of the beach and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment