Sunday, June 12, 2022

June 12--It Was a 5-State Day

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.  --Kahlil Gibran

    I will be at the beach later today, with my bare feet in sand and wind in my hair. I'm excited to delight the earth and wind with my presence!! 😉😉
    Saturday was a long drive of about 555 miles. I drove in five different states... 
  • Missouri---St. Louis Arch, Mississippi River
  • Illinois---flat farmland
  • Indiana---I kept seeing these little "puffs" that look like volleyball-size fog clouds, dozens of them along the roadside. Upon closer inspection, they are swarms of bugs!
  • Kentucky---loving the eastern U.S. mountains and winding roads
  • West Virginia---spent the night near Charleston, the state capitol
    On to Maryland and the beach,
        Leta


The most expensive gas so far

No comments:

Post a Comment