Tuesday, June 28, 2022

June 28--You Never Know

The littlest birds sing the prettiest songs.  --The Be Good Tanyas

    So true! When I am walking Barney, I try to pay attention to the birds we see and their songs. No matter how common-place they are, I love seeing robins. We have loads of squirrels in our neighborhood, and sometimes it's tough to hear the birds over squirrel chatter. The mourning dove's song is quite common. That is especially fitting for this morning because...   
    Yesterday afternoon when I arrived to teach my MELT/yoga class, I learned that one of my long-time students made his transition while I was away on vacation. 😢😢😢 While I'm happy for him that it was a fairly quick passing, it is a shock. He was kind, helpful and enthusiastic. He was my most consistent male attendee in a predominantly female class. I miss him. 
    Reminded that we don't know how long we'll be here,
        Leta

Mourning Dove


No comments:

Post a Comment