Friday, June 10, 2022

June 10--Eastward Ho!

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.  --Confucius

    When I saw this quote, the first thing that came to my mind was "ants." As an avid gardener, I run into them often, and I do NOT like ants. I know in my head that they are necessary and beautiful, but I can't see it. I think they are creepy, dreadful creatures. I expect I could come up with more examples where I am missing the beauty.
    Today begins my vacation driving eastward, arriving Sunday at the Maryland shore. I get to spend tonight with my wonderful in-laws in Wentzville, Missouri. Stay tuned here for the highlights of my 17-day adventure. I am dedicating myself to seeing beauty where I might not normally notice it. 
    On the road again, 
        Leta

Even pictures of ants creep me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment