Sunday, May 29, 2022

May 29--The Big Three

The three grand essentials to happiness in life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.  --Joseph Addison

    Well, I have plenty to do. Oh, wait, I'll bet Addison is not talking about a to-do list. I'm thinking more along the lines of work or hobbies that are enjoyable, that one wants to get into regularly. I have both--part-time assorted "jobs" which keep my schedule flexible, and hobbies such as gardening, golfing and travel that keep me moving. 
    Something to love--I could go on forever. Family, friends, pets, home, you get the picture. 
    Something to hope for... the August grandbaby!!!! I can hardly wait to hold that new little one in my arms, feel that silken skin, hold that tiny hand, look into those "fresh from heaven" eyes!
    Essentially happy,
        Leta

Plus it's back to Jamaica in December, WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment