Wednesday, May 11, 2022

May 11--Get Dirty

They seemed to come suddenly upon happiness as if they had surprised a butterfly in the winter woods.  --Edith Wharton

Gardening is cheaper than therapy, and you get tomatoes.  --Marty Johnson

    Who knew getting grody dirty and sweaty could bring such happiness!!?!?! My gardening therapy this week won't bring me tomatoes--we have too much shade. But it will bring me lovely foliage as I planted 14 hostas around our yard. We'll also have pesto from the pot full of basil plants. While the remaining garden projects seem endless, right now it's looking pretty good. The iris are just starting to bloom. 
    I love my little spot on Mother Earth!
        Leta

Two new giant hostas in the background...
Who, me?!?! A Cubs fan?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment