Friday, August 13, 2021

August 13--Infinite One

The power of imagination makes us infinite.  --John Muir
To infinity and beyond!!! --Buzz Lightyear

    In light of these infinite thoughts, here's the tattoo I had applied to my left wrist as a gift to myself for my 58th birthday:
Infinity symbol
    This is to remind me that I am an infinite spiritual being enjoying a human experience (the game called earthly life). Some part of me and you lives forever (always was, always will be) in dimensions beyond our comprehension as humans. As infinite beings, parts of the Creative One, of course our imagination is infinite. And it is all based in love, the one and only power that exists. Yoda refers to this as the Force:

"For my ally is the Force.
And a powerful ally it is.
Life creates it, makes it grow.
Its energy surrounds us and binds us.
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." 
    The Force is with us!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment