Monday, September 4, 2023

September 4--Some Days...

We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness, and affection.  --Brene Brown

    I typically write this blog post one day ahead. I just re-read yesterday's post and it doesn't make much sense. I'm OK with that. I'm well aware that I can't control how the reader perceives the text. Some days are better than others as far as my writing talent goes. As I compose this, I note that I awoke this morning in a cranky mood. Why is that? The Cubs lost last night. I'm worried about some folks near and dear to me. Aging is traumatic for me. We have a prediction of yet another absurdly hot, humid day. I have stuff to do that I don't want to do. Are you bored with all these silly possibilities yet? No doubt there are more. It's just life stuff. We all have it. Let's be kinder to each other. 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment