Saturday, March 5, 2022

March 5--Always Becoming

What is passion? It is surely the becoming of a person.  --John Boorman

    Sometimes people bother me, and I wish I had my own private planet. More often I like to look at other folks and ponder life as them, like being a pro baseball player, or a delivery person, or a service person at the grocery store. In my kinder moods, I remind myself that each one of us is doing the best we can with the resources available at the moment. I don't know what any given person is going through, so it behooves me to simply be kind. That's the ideal. Alas, my judgmental self would like those who bother me to know that I do not believe they are doing their best. My judgmental self often shows itself relative to other drivers. 😉😉
    To support "the becoming of a person," we must practice the ideal of "live and let live." With all of us here on planet Earth for joy, expansion and freedom, let us allow each other to passionately pursue life as they choose. Bless diversity, spread goodness.
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment