Saturday, March 12, 2022

March 12--It's Clear

In the last analysis, what we are communicates far more eloquently than anything we say or do.  --Stephen Covey

    There is a client at the tax office who keeps coming back year after year despite non-stop complaining about our prices, the government, life in general. The one who has to deal with her is truly "taking one for the team." This year it was me. I simply listened to the tirade. As she was leaving she said, "I just want to be dead. I have loads of children and grand-children and none of them ever come see me." Hmmmm... no surprise there! There's no penetrating that thick aura of negativity. 
    At the other end of the spectrum, I have friends and family members who are love incarnate. Just hanging out with them makes a person feel loved. 
    It takes energy to spread around a negative attitude. It's easy to let one's essential nature of love and joy flow through. 
        Leta

It's back!!! Let the travel plans begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment