Friday, March 25, 2022

March 25--Assertive

To know oneself, one should assert oneself.  --Albert Camus

    I once had a boss here in the midwest who was giving me a performance evaluation, and he said, "You certainly are assertive, but then you're from back east." Up until then, I had no idea that being born and raised in the boondocks of Pennsylvania made one assertive! 
    We don't know what we are capable of until we rise to the occasion and express our needs, wants, and dreams. I've learned so much about myself by going for it: yoga teacher training, traveling (especially solo), and spiritual coaching to name a few. 
    It is a powerful feeling in life to feel and know, "yes, I can." The spiritual journey has not always been comfortable or easy, but it has been totally worth it. 
    Asserting myself into today,
        Leta

Opening day April 7, YES!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment