Sunday, March 20, 2022

March 20--Adventure

Just trust yourself, and then you will know how to live. 
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

    I've done it. I made all the arrangements to add the Arizona Diamondbacks Stadium (Chase Field) to my MLB stadium quest list. The bonus feature is that the game I am going to is with my beloved Cubs. I had a credit with Southwest Airlines from the cancellation of 2020's trip for the same purpose, so I'm using that. I reserved a hotel room within walking distance of the stadium. I fly to Phoenix on a Thursday, go to the Friday game, and fly home Saturday. I'm a little nuts about baseball, I know. It's one of life's great pleasures for me. And I adore a solo adventure like this. Some folks have suggested I'm brave, or crazy, to do such a thing by myself. I just do it. My MLB stadium quest is a great motivator. I trust myself (most of the time) and travel is one aspect of good living.
    Stay tuned for the adventure, happening mid-May!
        Leta



No comments:

Post a Comment