Monday, March 21, 2022

March 21--Be Someone

How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something, but to be someone.  --Coco Chanel

    Here we are, back at Monday. We have four more weeks of tax prep. My coworker and I are seriously pondering this being our last round of doing taxes. At this stage of the game, that is an extraordinarily joyful thought. This is my seventh tax season, and I do think about what I'll be when I'm not a tax person. What someone will I be without this annual working period? It's a huge part in my feeling of being a useful human, but it surely would relieve a lot of cares and stress to let this job go. And by next year, I'll be someone's Grammie (grandmother), and that's the best "someone" I could ever be. Cares dissolved!!!!
        Leta

Happy to be Barney's Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment