Tuesday, June 8, 2021

June 8--Fun? What's That!?!?!

I never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun.  --Katharine Hepburn

    Losing a loved one really makes me appreciate "just being," alive and moving, with the great potential for fun in each day. Life can turn into a series of chores, "have to" things. That's no fun. 
    I am blessed to be at the stage of life wherein I don't have to do all that much. I'm perfectly happy just being and having fun. Fun for me is golfing (even though I suck at it), swimming, walking and playing with Barney, reading, watching baseball, hanging with family and friends, traveling, napping, seeing the kids in Colorado, swinging on my backyard swing. Writing this blog is "just being" and fun. I don't think anyone goes to their grave saying they had too much fun. 
    Heading to the golf course,
        Leta
Outside Tiger Stadium, Detroit, June 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment