Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 1--The Many Questions of 2020

There are years that ask questions, and years that answer.  --Zora Neale Hurston

    Whoa! Does that ever apply to life right now! I would say that 2020 asked an extraordinary number of questions. 
  • What is happening?
  • What can I do about it?
  • What is my personal responsibility in all this?
  • Can I change?
  • Do I want to change?
  • What is life without the usual busyness?
  • What do I do with all this time on my hands?
  • Can I survive the isolation?
  • Will we have enough toilet paper?
  • What can I do for exercise, to get outside?
  • How can I use this time creatively?
  • How can I stay healthy through the pandemic?
  • Are my loved ones being careful and safe?
  • Is this the direction we want to see our country continue to go?
  • How can we celebrate occasions without gatherings? 
  • When will this be over!!?!?!?!
    The list could go on and on. It has taken some time, but we've come up with a lot of answers--that seems to be the year 2021. 
    June's theme in "Daily Joy" is perspective
    It's all in how we look at things,
        Leta

Did you say "walk"!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment