Whoa! Does that ever apply to life right now! I would say that 2020 asked an extraordinary number of questions.
- What is happening?
- What can I do about it?
- What is my personal responsibility in all this?
- Can I change?
- Do I want to change?
- What is life without the usual busyness?
- What do I do with all this time on my hands?
- Can I survive the isolation?
- Will we have enough toilet paper?
- What can I do for exercise, to get outside?
- How can I use this time creatively?
- How can I stay healthy through the pandemic?
- Are my loved ones being careful and safe?
- Is this the direction we want to see our country continue to go?
- How can we celebrate occasions without gatherings?
- When will this be over!!?!?!?!
The list could go on and on. It has taken some time, but we've come up with a lot of answers--that seems to be the year 2021.
June's theme in "Daily Joy" is perspective.
It's all in how we look at things,
Post a Comment