Tuesday, June 22, 2021

June 22--"To Infinity and Beyond"

The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you can see. 
--Sir Winston Churchill

    Between a 12-Step program, spiritual coaching, journaling, and years of self-introspection, I have been able to cover a lot of my history, backward to very early years in my family. I have discovered the roots of many behaviors and beliefs that no longer support my well-being. I was headed down a very self-destructive path. Releasing those behaviors and beliefs, a continual process, has enabled me to feel, see and live a bright future. I have experienced and continue to enjoy great potentials as I look forward to an even richer, healthier life. One of AA's promises is "We will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it." Learning from our past enables us to move forward into infinite potential. 
    Going there,
        Leta


No comments:

Post a Comment