Saturday, June 26, 2021

June 26--Free Will Rocks!

We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.  --Marianne Williamson

    Facebook is the perfect example of Ms. Williamson's quote. While I don't spend much time on Facebook any more, I can count on certain "friends" to focus on the negative and certain others to post only positive items. 
    As I sit here and ponder what is wrong in my life, I'm having a hard time coming up with anything worthy to list. I got one! I don't have a maid to clean the house. Geez. That's because I'd rather do it myself (really!) than pay someone to do it. See what I mean? I am routinely so focused on the good in my life that I have to think hard to come up with anything wrong. And that is a good thing, for I've been working with my coach to maintain the mindset of "Yes, life CAN be this good!" 
    What we focus on in life expands. It is a law of nature, along with our free will. That would seem to me to make the choice a fairly simple one.
    Life is good!
        Leta

From the Life Is Good store, my favorite clothing




No comments:

Post a Comment