Thursday, August 8, 2024

August 8--Live!

Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles, live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance. 
--David Nicholls

    That pretty well sums up this vacation! I'm so blessed to have had many chances.
    I started yesterday with another lap swim. I am so grateful for the healing of my left shoulder that gave me so much aggravation last fall and winter. I did a couple chores around the house, then D and I went out for pedicures. I now have sparkly blue toenails and happy feet. She indulged my required trip to Handel's Ice Cream for a "girl lunch." I can't remember ever visiting this area without a stop at Handel's. Then, of course, we enjoyed the highlight of any day... naptime!! D made a lovely supper and we were joined by her oldest son. We ate out on the deck enjoying a pleasant sunny evening. Then (surprise!) we broke our evening Rummikub habit and instead went to see the movie, "Inside Out 2." It's great. The additions of Anxiety and Embarrassment made the show. 
    More fun to come!
        Leta
At Alan Seeger Natural Area, central PA

No comments:

Post a Comment