Wednesday, August 7, 2024

August 7--Woohoo! In the Pool Again!

The things that we love tell us what we are.  --St. Thomas Aquinas

I let go of the life I am living and open myself to experience the Life living me. 
--Josh Reeves

    I love baseball. I love travel and experiences rather than stuff. I love laughter. I love to move my body. I love my family and friends (duh!). I love nature and our magnificent Mother Earth. I love numbers. Alas, I'm not sure what all that says about me. 
    Yesterday I purchased a week pass at the Summa Health Club and enjoyed a lap swim for the first time in two weeks. It was heavenly. I also did grocery shopping and took a lovely nap. We had a tornado warning in the late afternoon, but it ended up being only moderate wind and some rain at my niece's home.  Whew! 
    D and I made a long list of things we want to do in the time before I head back home. Yesterday's accomplishment on the list was "nap." Today we shall conquer the pedicures and another nap. 😉😉
    Lovin' the Life living me!
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment