Monday, May 6, 2024

May 6--Nature Rocks!

Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know what they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is. 
--Marianne Williamson

    I think it is probably a really good thing... we don't know how dysfunctional our family of origin is until we get away from it. I was surrounded by amazing amounts of "darkness" growing up and survival forced it all to seem "normal." Because I later recognized all that "darkness," much forgiveness has been required of me. It's a process.
    I was on a golf outing this past weekend. Results were mixed regarding my scores and the weather. However, the highlight of the adventure--my two Sunday playing partners and I saw a BOBCAT on the course. It walked along a chain-link fence, climbed over it easily and went on its merry way. I was not quick enough to get a photo. There is considerable wooded area around the course, but still, it's in the middle of a city. The sighting was a truly rare gift!
    Onward, let us conquer Monday,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment