Friday, May 24, 2024

May 24--Will We Survive?

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.  --Dalai Lama XIV

    I'm amused. Down below is my original post for this quote, written a day in advance. When I saw the title "Will We Survive?", I giggled because our clothes dryer went belly-up yesterday. While some may consider a dryer a luxury (yes, I know it is), I consider it a necessity. My husband put up a clothes-line outside, and we have a hanging rack inside that I can use, so I won't get too stinky. Onward...

==============================

    The Dalai Lama is a wise human. 
    Our survival depends on every single one of us. 
    What will you do today to bring more love and compassion into our world? 
        Leta

My lilies are blooming--heavenly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment