Friday, May 3, 2024

May 3--Any Regrets?

Regrets are as personal as fingerprints.  --Margaret Culkin Banning 

    I believe that is very much the case. I would like to say that I have no regrets. However, in my present state of grieving my brother's passing, I feel bummed that I did not have more time with him, even though I had that precious two weeks at the end of March to enjoy him. 
    Are there things I would change if I could? Certainly. But most of those things are not in my power to change. I can mire myself in regret and bitterness, or I can let the circumstances go and move on. This is easier said than done when my "life-isn't-fair-foot-stomping four-year-old" gets going. 
    Staying focused on the next thing in front of me,
        Leta

What a great name for a delivery service...
get it?!???!

No comments:

Post a Comment