Thursday, November 4, 2021

November 4--Contagious

You can catch health, happiness, and success from others just as easily as you can catch worries, bitterness, and failure.  --Dale Carnegie

    We've all been around someone whose negativity sucks the life energy out of us. We've all been around someone whose wellness, optimism, and enthusiasm for life inspires us. Both have a visceral effect on us, and I think it is fairly safe to say that we prefer the inspiration of "health, happiness, and success."
    Does misery love company? I guess the miserable enjoy bringing others down, but that does not serve anyone. It's a lose-lose for all. 
    I have a small poster in my office that states: You choose which party you shall attend. It includes some lovely artwork and is signed by Mary Anne Radmacher. I want to hang at the party where "health, happiness, and success" are in attendance so I can catch them. 
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment