Friday, January 8, 2021

January 8--Keep Going

Wherever we are, it is but a stage on the way to somewhere else, and whatever we do, however well we do it, it is only a preparation to do something else that shall be different.  --Robert Louis Stevenson

    Or, as Ana Forrest often stated in yoga teacher training, "Evolve or die." We are never complete. We have never "seen it all." There is always more to experience. We keep on moving, learning, growing. There's no end point, not even death. Death is another transition to "something else that shall be different." This is wonderful. How dreadful it would be if there was a defined end point! 
    Everything that has happened to me, all the relationships, events and circumstances in combination, have brought me to the place and person I am today. Certainly there has been unpleasantness in my history. But life has moved on, and each experience prepared me for the next phase of life. It has been a relatively orderly flow. I enjoy my own company. I look forward to the steady progress of life. 
    Onward,
        Leta

No comments:

Post a Comment