Thursday, July 25, 2024

July 25--Road Trip! Yes! Again!

To have joy, one must share it.  --George Gordon Lord Byron

    I am on my way to sharing loads of joy. Today I start the journey east to Ohio for another vacation with my niece. I will spend tonight with my in-laws just west of St. Louis. They are an amazing couple still living independently at age 94, and they have been married for over 70 years. Holy cow. It will be fun to see them and catch up, and it is so lovely of them to host me overnight on my many driving adventures. 
    My niece and I will be visiting assorted relatives and spending a week at the beach in Ocean City, Maryland. I do believe that an exploration of Longwood Gardens is also in our future. The trip will include many rounds of Rummikub with all sorts of inventive expletives. The trip will be capped off with a Cubs-Guardians game in Cleveland. Alas, I will be the lone Cubs fan in our group. 😏
    On the road again 🎵🎵
        Leta
Road signs in my future 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment