Tuesday, February 6, 2024

February 6--More, More, More

Only love can be divided endlessly and still not diminish. 
--Anne Morrow Lindbergh

    I'm so grateful for this. When I was pregnant with our second child, I remember wondering if I could possibly love him as much as the first. Sure enough, I certainly have. The arrival of each child simply makes love grow. 
    Yesterday was the "dry run" for the simulated patient (SP) gig involving a birth. I get to be the voice of the pregnant manikin from the control room. We spent most of our time learning how to load the baby into the manikin so that it pushes it out properly. It is amazing technology. The birthing manikin even blinks, which freaked me out when I first noticed it. Next Monday we do the actual delivery Encounters, five each in six practice rooms. You'll get to hear all about it...
    Love makes everything work better.
        Leta
This gives you the idea, but 
there is LOTS of lube involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment